Wednesday 5 December 2012

BATH




Had a good trip on the ferry back to Holyhead.



The trip was marginally less choppy than our trip over and we remembered to take travel pills so much better all round.



Of course, it was a very stressful trip and naturally it took its’ toll on us. We should survive though, so don’t worry about us too much!



We arrived at 10-35hrs and once we disembarked were on our way to Bath. Once again, the scenery of North Wales was spectacular; I just can’t help myself!



We took the ‘pretty route’ to Bath but took a wrong turn and ended up going via the M5 – Yeuck! I hated that road 20 years ago and still do. Never mind, we’re in Beautiful Bath now and I’m over my little tantrum!



Our room is massive and the booking includes breakfast! Its’ so peaceful I may stay here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment