Saturday 8 August 2015

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Hey there

I've not been in here for a long time now so I decided to re-establish it and make a few entries. We have had a quiet time since returning from our World Trip, well if it could be called a quiet time.

My work as a psychiatric nurse 'got me' in the end and I ended up getting bashed by an 18 year old drug-f@$^%d dick. In the assault I got my neck well and truly stuffed and have spent the last two and half years on workers comp. Now that's settled (for a pittance but I guess it's good that I was in Australia) were off on our travels again. I have managed to find work again by re-inventing myself as a Nurse Educator and now work on a casual basis with a couple of universities facilitating students and some university tutoring. As they say ..... "Those that can do; those that can't teach"!

Only a short trip this time. Were off on a 2 week cruise to Indonesia in December. We depart on December 20th and return January 4th.

Since I have noticed that there are a few 'followers' of this blog I thought I'd get it up to date and start posting again. This is just an intro to re-establish my credentials and I'll start posting more as we move on with our lives.

We also intend to start posting a few events of our boring (to others but not to us) lives and put in a few new photos etc.

Keep watching and I'll get some information in here as we prepare to move on with our travels and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment